Website analytics. User analytics are logged when you access my web page. Information such as your IP address, access URL, time of access, geographic location, browser type, and referral URL may be documented to provide me with information regarding site traffic statistics. This information is used in the aggregate and never linked back to personal information. This website uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Personal information. I collect information from you when you register on my site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on my site. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience. When ordering on my site you may also be asked to enter your credit card information so payment for services can be processed.
How I use your information. I may use information I collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience of my website.
- To allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve my website to better serve you.
- To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How I protect visitor information. My website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to my site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible by a limited number of individuals with special access rights to these systems and are required to keep information confidential. All credit card information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. I implement a variety of security measures when a you place an order or input information to maintain the safety of this information.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files saved on your computer, to help the website analyze how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You can also prevent Google from collecting information (including your IP address) via cookies and processing this information by downloading this browser plugin and installing it: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third party disclosure. I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless I provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links. This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware I am not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. I encourage users to be aware when they leave my site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPAA). Although I do not target California consumers specifically, this information is included for individuals in California that may access my website. For more information, visit the CalOPPA website.
According to CalOPPA I agree to the following:
- Users can visit my site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by sending me a letter via US mail, emailing me, calling me, or submitting a request using the "Contact Me" form on my website.
"Do not track" signals. I honor "do not track" signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. My site does not allow third party behavioral tracking.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). I do not specifically market to children under 13, and I do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If I become aware that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I will delete such information from my files. For more information about COPPA, please visit the Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) website.
Fair Information Practices. To be in line with Fair Information Practices I will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- I will notify the users via email within 1 business day.
- I will notify the users via in-sight notification within 1 business day.
- I also agree to the individual redress principle.
CAN-SPAM Act. You may provide your email address to me requesting that I provide you with information that may be of interest to you and to notify you of new products and services. To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM I agree to the following:
- I will not use false or misleading header information. My "From," "To," and "Reply-To" fields will include the originating domain name and address that will accurately identify that I initiated this message.
- The subject line will accurately reflect the content of the message.
- I will clearly disclose that the message is an advertisement for products and offerings.
- My message will include the postal address of Assessment and Therapy Associates of Grand Forks(the practice for whom I work, which is where I'm physically located).
- The message will clearly indicate how you may opt-out from future emails with me in a way that is easy to recognize, read, and understand. I will include an option to stop all commercial messages from me.
- Opt-out requests will be honored promptly (i.e., within 10 business days). I will not charge a fee to opt-out, require you to give me any information other than your email address to opt-out, or require you to do do anything other than send an email reply or visit a single webpage to initiate the opt-out request.
- I will not sell or transfer your email address.
Assessment & Therapy Associates of Grand Forks
3535 S. 31st St., Suite 201
Grand Forks, ND 58201
This policy is in effect as of January 29, 2018.